CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...



How many people get to go to Thailand for their birthday, how cool is that? After some much needed (albeit short) rest. We had breakfast in Bangkok this morning, lunch on the road by a lake at the foot of a mountain (very tasty!) and dinner waiting on us when we arrived at our lodging. It has been a cool birthday.

I decided to spend the entire two weeks in the book of Acts, I was reading chapter 12 this morning and found a verse that really reinforced what I spoke of in my post above. Peter is in a jam, rather he is in jail. The Lord does an amazing escape and rescue of Peter that is the stuff sci-fi movies are made of, and here is this amazing verses 5, “...but the church was praying earnestly to God for him.”

Church keep up those prayers, we have got some big time battle to do here and the battle is not ours, the battle belongs to the Lord. Larry & On had a conversation with the local monk who the way they described him is the like the Don on Godfather. He controls many things, and he specifically told them they don't need us, they don't need God, “I am god!” Pray for this head man, pray that God will break strong holds. Thank you for your prayers thus far.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I'm praying for you!!

Sheryl

FriscoSteve said...

Hey Bro! Happy Birthday!!!!
I'm praying for ya'll!!
Post more pics!!!!!!!!
You able to video conference with the girls yet?

Steve